Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious Easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta recipes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
One of my favorite things about coming home after a long vacation is always that first big trip back to the grocery store.
Oh my goodness, it always feels so good.
- 12 ounces uncooked pasta (I used penne)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces (with ends trimmed off and discarded)
- 1 small head of broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and thinly-sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3-4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a large stock pot of generously-salted boiling water al dente according to package instructions. Then drain the pasta, and set it aside.
- Meanwhile, as the pasta water is heating and the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the red onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add the asparagus, broccoli, and red bell pepper, and season the mixture with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Continue sautéing for 4-5 more minutes, stirring occasionally. (Adding in another tablespoon of oil if needed.) Stir in the garlic and continue sautéing for 1-2 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Once the veggies and pasta have all finished cooking, return the stockpot to the stove over medium-high heat. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, cooked pasta, veggie mixture, balsamic vinegar, lots of freshly-cracked black pepper, and toss to combine. Sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, so that the pasta is very lightly toasted. Taste, and add extra balsamic vinegar and black pepper if needed.
- Remove from heat and sere warm, garnished with lots of Parmesan cheese.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-06 21:59:50.