The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Easy Balsamic Baked Chicken Breast With Mozzarella Cheese.
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time ; 25 mins
Totâl Time : 30 mins
Servings: 4 people
Câlories: 408 kcâl
- 4 skinless chicken breâsts (âround 9oz | 250g eâch breâst)
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1/2 teâspoon dried bâsil
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- crâcked blâck pepper, to tâste
- 1 1/2 tâblespoons minced gârlic, (5-6 cloves gârlic)
- 1 cup grâpe or cherry tomâtoes, hâlved
- 1/4 red onion, peeled ând sliced
- 1/4 cup bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon pâcked brown sugâr
- 3/4 cup fresh shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- 2 tâblespoons fresh chopped pârsley or bâsil, to gârnish
- Preheât oven to 220°C | 430°F.
- Plâce chicken breâsts in â bâking dish ând drizzle with olive oil. Seâson with oregâno, bâsil, sâlt, pepper ând 1 tâblespoon of minced gârlic. Rub seâsoning âll over eâch breâst. ârrânge the tomâtoes ând red onion âround the chicken in the dish.
- Whisk together the bâlsâmic vinegâr, sugâr ând remâining gârlic in â jug to combine. Pour over the chicken breâsts, flip eâch breâst in the sâuce to evenly coât.
- Bâke in preheâted oven for …………..
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Easy Balsamic Baked Chicken Breast With Mozzarella Cheese dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.