The production procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
This made about 6 good size bowls of soup! This soup is very filling and I couldn’t even finish a whole bowl.
- 5 slices Bacon
- 12 oz. Ground Beef 80/20
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Red Pepper
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 medium Dill Pickle diced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Start by cooking your bacon.
- Once the bacon is done, remove it from the frying pan and start to cook the hamburger meat in the bacon grease left in the pan. (You can skip this step and add real bacon bits if you want a faster process)
- In a separate pan, add the butter and all the spices. You will want to allow these spices to cook together for about 45 seconds. It will smell amazing!
- Now, add the broth, tomato paste, cheese, mustard and cream cheese to the spices mixture. I let this cook on the stove top for about 5 minutes or so. Just enough for the cream cheese to be melted completely in the sauce.
- Lastly, you will add your pickles and heavy cream to the sauce. It will be a nice and brown creamy texture.
- Pour the sauce over the hamburger meat with bacon you cooked early and allow it to simmer for about 5 or 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn