Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal Sugar-Free, Vegan recipes. The production process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal Sugar-Free, Vegan. Please follow the directions well.
I’m sneaking in a recipe today! On a Thursday – yes – this is the day I typically ramble on about thoughts and life, but, I thought you might want to get in on this preeeetty spectacular Paleo breakfast recipe.
for the hot cereal:
1 tbsp organic coconut oil
1 large apple or 2 small peeled and diced
1/4 cup raisins or chopped dates
1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt
1.5 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp unsweetened coconut finely shredded
1 cup chopped raw nuts walnuts, cashews, pecans or a combination (I used cashews and walnuts)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk* or canned light coconut milk
toppings to serve with:
1-2 bananas sliced
unsweetened almond butter or coconut butter
Additional almond milk
- Heat a large saucepan over med low heat and add the coconut oil until melted.
- Add the apples and nuts, sprinkle with salt, stir, and cook for about 1 minute until apples begin to soften and nuts begin to brown
- Lower the heat to low and add the almond milk, shredded coconut, raisins and cinnamon.
- Stir, raise the heat and bring to a boil. Allow to boil while stirring for a minute, then lower to a simmer, cover, and cook another 2-5 minutes* until the apples are soft and some liquid is absorbed. Nuts will soften but will still have a crunch*
- Read more please visit : www.paleorunningmomma.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal Sugar-Free, Vegan dishes over can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.