The production process is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Easy Almond Flour Pancakes with Banana Whipped Cream.
Easy Almond Flour Pancakes with Banana Whipped Cream for an easy, delicious, collagen packed breakfast!
Almond flour pancakes:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 packet Vital Proteins collagen peptides (or 1-2 scoops)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Banana whipped cream:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 can coconut milk full fat (put in fridge over night)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk
- Add in almond flour, collagen peptides, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix well
- Heat coconut oil or butter on a large skillet on medium/high heat
- Once pan is heated up add batter to skillet (about 2 tablespoons per pancake)
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the top starts to bubble a little
- Gently flip then cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Repeat until all pancakes are cooked
- Once pancakes are done, begin making banana whipped cream
- Add frozen banana to blender and the cream part of the coconut milk can (not the liquid, I save it for smoothies!)
- Blender until just creamy and smooth
- Plate with pancakes and enjoy!
- *pancakes will stay good for 5 days or so in fridge or freezer for a few weeks. banana whipped cream is best day of
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Easy Almond Flour Pancakes with Banana Whipped Cream dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-11 06:55:46.