The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Easter Sugar Cookie Cake.
FOR THE COOKIE CAKE:
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup M&Ms (Use spring colored M&Ms)
1/2 cup Easter sprinkles
FOR THE FROSTING:
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9” round cake pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the cookie cake: Beat butter and sugar with a hand or a stand mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla, then mix in baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. Slowly mix in flour. Stir in M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Press batter into prepared pan, pressing more M&Ms onto the top as desired. Bake for 19-22 minutes or until the edges are just turning a light golden brown. It’s better to under bake this dough than over bake it. The cake will continue cooking a bit as it cools so err on the side of underdone for the best tasting cookie. Let it cool completely before frosting.
- Make the frosting: beat butter until smooth, then slowly beat in powdered sugar until crumbly. Add salt and vanilla, then add 1 teaspoon of heavy whipping cream. Beat until smooth, adding another teaspoon of heavy whipping cream to get a spreadable texture.
- To frost: use a 1M tip and a ziplock or piping bag to decorate the cookie cake. Top with more sprinkles and M&Ms.
- Store loosely covered for up to 2 days.
Original Recipes visit: Easter Sugar Cookie Cake @ crazyforcrust.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Easter Sugar Cookie Cake dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.