Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really yummy Easter Rice Krispie Treats Easter Eggs on Sticks dishes. The production process is really easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Easter Rice Krispie Treats Easter Eggs on Sticks. Please adhere to the directions well.
- Combine Butter and Marshmallows in a Microwave Safe Bowl and Microwave 1-2 Minutes stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Slowly add in Food Coloring until your desired color is met remember it will be a lot lighter once you add in the cereal.
- Add in the Rice Krispies Cereal and Mix Well until everything is coated.
- Place Mixture onto a greased cookie sheet and press to about ¾” – 1″ Thick.
- Cut out Shapes using an Egg Shaped Cookie Cutter while still soft. Remove additional around the edges and repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Place in the Freezer for 15 Minutes.
- Remove From Freezer and Insert Cake Pop Sticks in the base of the Eggs.
- Melt Almond Bark according to the Package Directions.
- Use Melted Almond Bark and spoon over the Rice Krispies Eggs, Set aside to cool and harden.
- Place Colored Chocolate Melts in a Decorating Bag and melt in 15 second intervals until smooth
- Cut a small tip off and drizzle over the Rice Krispie Eggs to add color!
Original Recipes visit: Easter Rice Krispie Treats Easter Eggs on Sticks @ passionforsavings.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Easter Rice Krispie Treats Easter Eggs on Sticks recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.