The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Easter Marshmallow Bark Recipe.
1 bag white chocolate chips 12 oz
3 cups mini rainbow marshmallows
about 1 TBSP shortening optional but it really makes the melting process easier!
Easter sprinkles or other fun sprinkles for decor on top!
- Measure out 3 cups of marshmallows. Line an 8×11 glass dish or a half-sized cookie sheet like I used! with parchment paper.
- Put white chocolate and shortening in a medium sized glass bowl. Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Give it a small stir, then return to the microwave in 30 second increments, until chocolate melts completely when you stir it.
- My bowl of chocolate took 2 minutes in the microwave. White chocolate looks like it’s not all melted when in fact it really is. Stir it several times and make sure it really needs more microwave time before jumping the gun and just giving it more time. I usually have to stir mine for a good 30 seconds until it’s really fully melted.
- Melting white chocolate can be a little frustrating if you’ve never done it before. The reason is because white chocolate seizes easily. When chocolate seizes it actually looks like it’s not melted yet, which prompts people to return it to the microwave, which makes the whole thing worse. Stir several times after each 30-second increment in the microwave. Many times you’ll find that a good 20-30 seconds of stirring it around in the warm bowl will melt it the rest of the way! If you’ve had back luck with melting chocolate in the past, try adding shortening!
- Visit Easter Marshmallow Bark @ butterwithasideofbread.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Easter Marshmallow Bark Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-11 21:00:07.