Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Easiest Half-Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (One Bowl, No Mixer Required) recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Easiest Half-Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (One Bowl, No Mixer Required). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
The easiest (and softest + chewiest) chocolate chip cookies you will ever taste! This recipe makes a half-batch of cookies (approx. one dozen) and requires only one bowl and no hand beaters/stand mixers. PLUS only 8 ingredients needed!
1/3 cup salted butter
1/3 cup light brown sugar packed
3 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 large egg yolk*
3/4 cup white all-purpose flour NOT packed into the measuring cup
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup high quality milk-chocolate chunks + 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips**
*Egg yolk MUST be large. Reserve the whites for another recipe or discard
**For the chocolate chunks, I chopped a large, high quality chocolate bar and then added in additional chocolate chips for added texture/flavor. For additional notes, please refer to the last 2 paragraphs of this post.
To ensure you’ve measured the flour right: try baking just one cookie at the first. If the cookie spreads too much or more than you like, stir in a few more tablespoons of flour and test it again. Once you have the perfect consistency, bake the remaining cookies. Just an optional tip to test the amount of flour in your cookies and control the amount of “spread”
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, partially melt the butter in the microwave. (Just enough that you’ll be able to easily mix it)
- With a spoon or a whisk, whisk in the brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract (scale down or up to taste preference – I like a strong vanilla flavor) into the bowl of the butter.
- Stir until completely smooth and then stir in the egg yolk. (The more yellow the yolk, the more flavor your cookies will have. Organic eggs are generally larger and more yellow which is what I used).
- Measure the flour carefully making sure not to pack in the flour.
- Stir in the flour and baking soda and mix well. The dough should pull away from the sides of the bowl. (If not, add a bit more flour until a good dough is formed).
- Visit Easiest Half-Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies (One Bowl, No Mixer Required) @ chelseasmessyapron.com for full instructions.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Easiest Half-Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (One Bowl, No Mixer Required) recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.tn