Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty Dutch Apple Pie: Traditional Recipe recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Dutch Apple Pie: Traditional Recipe. Please comply with the instructions well.
I thought since I am based in the Netherlands it would be great to share something typically Dutch for my first post. And you can’t get more Dutch than ‘Appeltaart’ (Dutch Apple Pie).
This traditional Dutch Apple Pie is hugely popular here in the Netherlands and can be found everywhere you turn; in restaurants, cafe bars, at birthday parties and in supermarkets.
- 2 1/2 cups – plain flour
- 7/8 cup (14 tablespoons) – cold butter (cubed)
- 2/3 cup – white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 7 aples (8 if small)
- 1/2 cup – sultana raisins
- 1/2 cup – white sugar
- 3 teaspoons – cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons – custard powder
- 1/2 cup – fine breadcrumbs (set aside – do not add these to your mixture as you will need these later for the base)
- To make the ‘Dutch Apple Pie’
- Peel, core and thinly slice apple and put in large mixing bowl.
- Add sultanas, sugar, cinnamon, and custard to the apples and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside.
for full instruction plese see : www.kenarry.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Dutch Apple Pie: Traditional Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.