The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Dump and Start Instant Pot Creamy Ziti.
Dump and Start Instant Pot Creamy Ziti is saucy, cheesy and delicious. 20 minutes is all you need to make this creamy red sauce pasta dish!
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp minced garlic, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz dry ziti pasta
- 1 cup red pasta sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Add the broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and noodles to the instant pot in that order. DO NOT STIR, but make sure all noodles are covered. If you need to move some noodles around, thats okay.
- Set your Instant Pot to Manual for 6 minutes. Let it naturally release its pressure for an additional 6 minutes then quick release.
- Add the red pasta sauce to the Instant Pot and give it a stir.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Dump and Start Instant Pot Creamy Ziti dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.