Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make really yummy Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole. Please comply with the directions well.
You don’t even have to boil the pasta for this easy Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole! With only 5 simple ingredients, family-friendly weeknight dinners don’t get much better than this!
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (25 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) package fully-cooked miniature (cocktail-size) meatballs (if using frozen meatballs, make sure that they are completely thawed before using)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish (about 9 x 13), stir together uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, and meatballs. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; stir. At this point you should check the pasta to make sure that it is al dente (firm but just about finished cooking). If it’s still too hard, cover the dish and return to the oven until pasta is al dente. Then move on to the next step.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top and bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes (or until cheese is melted and pasta is tender).
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn