Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely yummy Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti. Please follow the guidelines well.
You don’t even have to boil the pasta, cook the chicken, or sauté the vegetables for this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti! Just stir all of your raw ingredients together and you’ll have a family-friendly dinner that’s ready for the oven in just 10 minutes.
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, NOT diluted
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti broken into small pieces
- ½ lb. uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite-diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Optional garnish: fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together chicken broth and condensed soup until smooth. Add the uncooked spaghetti, uncooked chicken, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and ½ cup of the cheese. Stir (or use your hands) to combine everything together.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, using your hands or a wooden spoon to gently press all of the ingredients into an even layer. You might need to break the pasta into smaller pieces in order to get as much of it as possible in the liquid. It doesn’t have to be perfect, though! Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking time.
- Uncover; stir again. At this point you should check the pasta to make sure that it is al dente (firm but just about finished cooking). If it’s still too hard, cover the dish and return to the oven until pasta is al dente. Then move on to the next step.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup of cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted, chicken is cooked through, and pasta is tender. Give the pasta another stir, and then allow the dish to rest for a few minutes before serving. The sauce will continue to thicken a bit as it sits.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti dishes over can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn