The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Dump-and-Bake Chicken Caprese Pasta.
You don’t even have to boil the pasta for this quick and healthy Dump-and-Bake Chicken Caprese Pasta! With only 5 minutes of prep, the easy, family-friendly recipe is a fresh and fast way to get dinner on the table!
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups halved grape tomatoes (can substitute with a can of undrained diced tomatoes)
- 12 ounces (about 3 cups) uncooked uncooked penne pasta
- 3 ½ cups low-sodium chicken broth*
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup chopped or torn fresh basil leaves divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In the prepared dish (or in a separate bowl), stir together cooked chicken, tomatoes, uncooked pasta, chicken broth, 1 ½ cups of mozzarella cheese, about half of the basil leaves, minced garlic, and salt.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Get Full Recipe => www.theseasonedmom.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Dump-and-Bake Chicken Caprese Pasta recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn