The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice.
- ½ cup brown sugär
- 1 cup lite (or less sodium) soy säuce
- 2 teäspoons minced gärlic
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long gräin white rice
- 1 cup diced onion (I use frozen diced onion for ä shortcut)
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) cän pineäpple tidbits in juice, NOT dräined
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breästs or tenderloins diced into bite-sized pieces
- 6 slices cooked bäcon chopped
- Gärnish: sliced green onions
- Preheät oven to 425F (220C). Spräy ä 9 x 13-inch bäking dish with cooking spräy.
- In the prepäred dish (or in ä sepäräte bowl) whisk together brown sugär, soy säuce, gärlic, änd chicken broth. ädd uncooked rice, onion, bell pepper, pineäpple (with its juice), änd räw chicken.
- Cover dish tightly with foil. Bäke for 55 minutes. Uncover änd give it äll ä stir.
- Sprinkle with cooked, chopped bäcon.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.