Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really tasty Dulce de Leche Banana Cupcakes with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Dulce de Leche Banana Cupcakes with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting. Please comply with the instructions well.
Banana Cake filled with Dulce de Leche and topped with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting. Yumm !
1/2 cup butter , softened
2 cups flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 t. baking powder
1 t. soda
1 t. salt
1/2 t. nutmeg
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1/4 cup milk
1 t vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional- I did not add this time
Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
1 t. vanilla
4 cups powdered sugar
- Mix all Banana Cupcakes ingredients on high speed in mixer for 2 minutes.
- Divide between 12 standard cupcake liners placed in a standard muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once baked and while still warm, I cut out a small cone from the top of each cupcake.
- I filled each well with 1 teaspoon Dulce de Leche, I like to use a baby spoon to do this, then popped the tops back on and pressed down so they would stay in place. Makes 12 cupcakes.
- Visit Dulce de Leche Banana Cupcakes with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting @ bigredkitchen.com for complete directions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Dulce de Leche Banana Cupcakes with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.