Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make very yummy Dublin Coddle Recipe dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Dublin Coddle Recipe. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth*
- 1 pound smoked sausages , cut into thin rounds**
- 1/2- pound thick-sliced good quality smoked bacon , chopped into cubes***
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 6 potatoes), peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 yellow onions , sliced into thin rounds
- 3 large carrots , sliced into thin rounds (about 1-1/2 cups of carrot rounds)
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large saucepan, combine beef broth, sliced sausages, and bacon; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Dublin Coddle Recipe dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.