The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Dried Cherry Pistachio Scones.
Buttery, flaky and studded with dried cherries and crunchy pistachios these scones are full of flavor.
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Tablespoons butter frozen
- 1/2 c Greek yogurt sour cream may be substituted for the yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup dried cherries chopped
- 1 cup pistachios chopped (plain or roasted pistachio will be good in this recipe. I used a roasted and salted variety for this recipe.)Glaze optional –
- 3 T melted butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspon vanilla flavoring
- 2 T freshly squeezed orange juice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture has large pea sized crumbles. Or, if you’re butter is frozen grate it on the large-hole side of a cheese grater. Then, simple stir the butter into flour.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and egg. Add to dry ingredients.
- Carefully stir in dried cherries and pistachios.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Dried Cherry Pistachio Scones recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.