The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Dr Pepper Cupcake.
Have a Dr Pepper fan in your life? Then they’re going to love these! Rich chocolate buttermilk cupcakes with a hint of their favorite fizzy soda.
SERVINGS 22 CUPCAKES
CHOCOLATE DR PEPPER CUPCAKES
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup unsalted butter softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
2 egg room temperature *
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Dr Pepper
1/2 cup buttermilk
DR PEPPER CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
6 oz cream cheese softened
4 tbsp Dr Pepper to taste
FOR THE CHOCOLATE DR PEPPER CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare muffins tin by adding cupcake cup liners (22-24 total).
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and coca powder. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + large bowl), add in butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat on low until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Keeping mixer speed on low, add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix in the Dr pepper. Add the other half of the dry ingredients as well as the buttermilk. Mix until just combined – try not to overmix. Batter should be thick and fluffy.
- Visit Dr Pepper Cupcake @ homemadehooplah.com for full instructions.
* When baking, it’s best to mix eggs that are room temperature. Place whole eggs (still in shell) in a bowl of warm water for 5-10 minutes to bring them down to room temperature quickly.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Dr Pepper Cupcake recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn