The production process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FILLED CUPCAKES.
I hope I didn’t scare you when I said, “complete”.
By no means am I giving up my day job and discontinuing this blog. I meant that up until this point, I haven’t put a simple chocolate chip cookie, brownie or cupcake on this blog that I’ve really absolutely fallen in love with – one that I can honestly say is my go-to.
This cupcake though.
We all know that chocolate and peanut butter are like a match made in heaven, right? By far, THE most popular recipe here on the 365 Days of Baking and More blog are my Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars. If you like chocolate and peanut butter, these have your name written ALL. Over. Them.
But now, we have these cupcakes.
- Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup strong hot coffee
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter Cream Filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream added a tablespoon at a time.
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 6 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 9 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 – 6 tablespoons milk
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by lining it with cupcake liners.
- In a measuring cup, mix together the coffee and unsweetened cocoa.
- Into a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time until well incorporated.
- Mix in the vanilla and coffee.
for full recipes please see : www.365daysofbakingandmore.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FILLED CUPCAKES dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.