The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Double Chocolate Pancakes Recipe.
1 large egg
3 tablespoons sugar
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sunflower oil
1 and 1/3 cups flour
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup raspberries for garnish
100ml heavy cream
100g chocolate chips
- Start with making chocolate ganache so that it cools down until you finish frying pancakes. Heat heavy cream in a saucepan. Remove from heat once it simmers. You can watch the ganache video above.
- Pour over chocolate chips and let it sit for 5 minutes without stirring. Then whisk them well until it turns into a smooth and silky ganache. Wait it until it reaches room temperature before pouring it over pancakes.
- To make pancakes, in a medium bowl whisk together egg and sugar until creamy. Add in milk and sunflower oil, whisk until combined well.
- In another bowl whisk dry ingredients and sift it into the wet ingredients. Whisk until combined well. IT will be a thick batter. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat a pano ver medium heat and either spread a little butter over it or brush with a little sunflower oil. Scoop the batter onto the panusing a 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until you see bubbles on the top, for about 1 minute or so. Flip them over and cook for another 1 minute. Repeat this until you finish the batter.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and pour chocolate ganache over them. Let the chocolate flow down. Wait for 2-3 minutes so that the ganache sets a bit and then top with raspberries. Serve immediately.
Original recipe visit: Double Chocolate Pancakes @ giverecipe.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Double Chocolate Pancakes Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-06 10:45:45.