The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS.
This recipe begins with flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. I used dutch-processed cocoa powder for a darker and bolder chocolate flavor. I used avocado oil as the main fat in this recipe for a healthier choice. I used just enough sugar to sweeten the batter and to balance the unsweetened cocoa powder. I added milk and sour cream for moisture, eggs for richness, vanilla for flavor, and chocolate chunks for double chocolate fun!
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder (I used dutch-processed)
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil (I used avocado oil)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (130g) sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup (175g) semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips, plus more for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
for full instruction please see : www.littlesweetbaker.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.