Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really tasty DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES. Please follow the directions well.
These are very simple and straight forward to make. No mixer needed for the cupcakes (one is helpful for the frosting), no complicated ingredients, almost as easy as opening up a box of cake mix. I made these using dark chocolate cocoa powder, but if dark chocolate is not your thing, you can always go with regular cocoa powder. There is also a small amount of coffee in the cake, but it does not leave a coffee flavor, it just gives the chocolate a bit more of a kick.
You can whip these chocolate cupcakes up in no time. The cake is a little denser than some cakes. Personally I prefer a dense cake, I’ve never been a fan of super airy cakes. I like some substance, something to sink my teeth into, something to hold up a generous helping of frosting on top. By no means do these cupcakes cross over anywhere near brownie consistency, they just are a tad more dense and fudgy than some cupcake recipes.
And the frosting, oh my, it’s amazing. So simple and so delicious. I used a combo of dark chocolate and regular cocoa for the frosting. Because the cupcakes were a dark chocolate, I wanted to lighten up the frosting just a bit, and going with half dark and half regular cocoa was perfect for that.
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa regular cocoa will work as well
- 1 cup and 2 TBSP all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk both at room temperature
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup butter melted but starting to cool
- 1/2 cup butter softened but not melted
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk half and half or heavy cream (I use half and half)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt if desired for taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 cupcake wrappers.
- In a large bowl, combine cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, egg yolk and sugars. Mix well by hand to combine. STir in milk and sour cream, stirring well to combine. Add in coffee and butter, mixing well to combine. Mix with dry ingredients until well combined.
- Read more please visit : www.lovefromtheoven.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.