Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make very delicious Dorito Bacon Onion Rings recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Dorito Bacon Onion Rings. Please comply with the instructions well.
Onion rings wrapped in bacon, coated in crushed dorito chips and baked in the oven.
- 1 large white onion
- 12 strips bacon standard or thin cut
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 12 oz Doritos or similar chips
- Dipping sauces: salsa, sour cream etc. optional
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat and set aside. Beat eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add chips to a ziplock bag or food processor and pulverize into crumbs. Put crumbs into a small bowl.
- Peel onion and slice into large 3/4 inch rings. Wrap each ring tightly with two strips of bacon. Repeat for remaining rings.
- Brush rings with eggs. Then dredge each ring in crumbs and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the lower third of the oven. Remove from oven. Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!
This recipe and image adapted from: tipbuzz.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Dorito Bacon Onion Rings dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn