The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare DIJON BAKED SALMON.
This Dijon baked salmon is one of my favorite easy salmon recipes. It’s incredibly flavorful and the dijon topping keeps the salmon moist, light and flaky. Watch how easy it is to make in the recipe video above!
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon (King, Sockeye or Coho salmon)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking tray and set it aside.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and generously coat the top of the salmon.
- Click here to view complete recipe
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making DIJON BAKED SALMON recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.