The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Detox-Friendly Vegetable Curry.
This curry is delicious, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying. And, believe it or not, it’s ALL vegetable based!
- 2 cups steamed sweet potato chunks
- 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion , diced
- 4 cloves garlic , sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Any veggies you like , for serving
- Rice , or cauliflower “rice,” for serving
- In a saute pan, heat the butter or coconut oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic, and saute for about 5 minutes, until tender. (You can do this while your sweet potato chunks are steaming!)
- Transfer the onions, garlic and sweet potato chunks into a blender, and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend well, scraping down the sides, until everything is creamy. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside– this is your curry sauce.
- In a separate pot, saute any veggies you like until they are nearly tender. (I included sweet potatoes, broccoli, zucchini, carrots, and onion.)
- Get Full Recipe => detoxinista.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Detox-Friendly Vegetable Curry recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn