The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Derby Chocolate Pie.
his chocolate pecan pie is perfect from the first bite, till the one in which you’re scraping the edges of the pie plate.
What You’ll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce box)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Derby Chocolate Pie recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.