Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy DARK CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MAGIC BARS recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare DARK CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MAGIC BARS. Please follow the directions well.
The medley of sweet, tart, and rich flavors, combined with the chewy, crunchy, gooey textures is all your tastebuds could ever dream of!
When I was a kid, I did not like nuts in my dessert. There was no disappointment like that of biting into a brownie only to find walnuts inside. Not cool.
These days, I fully enjoy the crunch and flavor that comes from adding nuts to different desserts. Although, to be completely honest, I still much prefer my brownies sans walnuts (these Salted Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are another story though. Holy moly – SO GOOD!!!!)
- 1 cup cold, cubed, unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 12oz dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add butter, sugar, and flour to a large bowl and use a fork or party cutter to bring ingredients together into pea sized crumbs.
- Press evenly into foil lined and greased 9×13″ pan.
- Bake 12 minutes.
for full recipes please see : backforseconds.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making DARK CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MAGIC BARS dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.