The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT BROWNIE BITES.
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, plus extra for rolling if desired
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and combine on medium or high speed for 2-3 minutes. The mixture will be crumbly at first, and then it will slowly start to come together. Stop the mixer when it’s sticky enough to roll into balls. Don’t overprocess.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, roll dough into approximately 14 tablespoon-size balls. If desired, place extra 1/4 cup flaked coconut in a shallow dish or plate and immediately roll each ball in extra flaked coconut as you go (if you wait, the coconut won’t stick!).
- Read more please visit : www.healthy-liv.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT BROWNIE BITES recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.