Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really yummy DARK CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE COOKIES recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare DARK CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE COOKIES. Please follow the instructions well.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder sifted
- 1/4 cup black cocoa powder sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light-brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp peppermint extract optional
- 1 bag Bright White Candy Melts or white chocolate, melted*
- vegetable shortening as needed to thin candy melts
- crushed candy canes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powders, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars on med-high until light and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add egg and peppermint extract. Beat until well combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
For full instructions please see : livforcake.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making DARK CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE COOKIES dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.