The production process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles.
- 6 oz . dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup mashed avocado (about 1 small avocado)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder , for rolling (optional)
- Combine the chocolate, vanilla extract and pinch of salt over a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth. (I just use an oven safe bowl over my small saucepan for this.) Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible, then stir it into the melted chocolate mixture until smooth and thickened. Place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Once the mixture has been chilled and is slightly firm, use a tablespoon to scoop the chocolate into 12 balls. Place them on a pan lined with parchment paper, and roll the balls between the palms of your hand to create an smooth surface. (Be warned: this can get messy!)
For full instructions please see : detoxinista.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.