The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Dairy-Free Penne Vodka.
Dairy-Free Penne Vodka — A vegan-friendly recipe made with hummus-based sauce instead of heavy cream! This pasta dish is a healthy, fiber, and protein-packed dinner for any night of the week!
- 1 lb whole wheat pasta*
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
- 3/4 cup Sabra sun-dried tomato hummus
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add minced shallot, and cook until softened, or about 3 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, and cook another 30 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat, and add vodka.
- Add pan back to heat, and reduce to low .
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, then add tomato puree and red pepper flakes.
- Let sauce simmer for 5 minutes, and stir in hummus.
- Add pasta to pan, and mix to coat.
- Use pasta water, a couple tablespoons at a time if needed if sauce is too thick.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
This recipe and image adapted from: sinfulnutrition.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Dairy-Free Penne Vodka recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-13 14:29:31.