The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Dairy Free Mediterranean Chickpea Salad.
This protein-packed Mediterranean chickpea salad is filled with vegetables and hint of salty capers with a simple vinaigrette. It’s a great side dish for backyard barbecue and it can pull double duty as a healthy, vegan lunch to last through the week. The flavors are bold and fresh, and the recipe can be made a day or two in advance.
FOR THE SALAD:
- 3 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 English cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup diced red onion (amount to taste)
- 3/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing to salad, stirring to coat evenly, about 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Dairy Free Mediterranean Chickpea Salad dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn