Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make really yummy Curry Vegetable Quinoa Pilaf (Ready in 15 Minutes) dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Curry Vegetable Quinoa Pilaf (Ready in 15 Minutes). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
This curry vegetable quinoa pilaf is an easy and delicious side dish. This vegetarian dish only takes 15 minutes to make.
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 almond slices toasted
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the carrots and cauliflower to a microwavable safe dish and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of butter to a saute pan to melt and then the cooked cauliflower and carrots.
- Sprinkle the curry powder, nutritional yeast, salt, raisins and garlic over the vegetables and mix well.
- Add in the cooked quinoa and lastly 1 tablespoon of butter and cook for a few minutes so the flavors meld.
- Top with nuts and serve.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Curry Vegetable Quinoa Pilaf (Ready in 15 Minutes) dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn