The production process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Cucumber Greek Salad.
This Cucumber Greek Salad makes a great side dish to serve at almost any meal, and especially at summer barbecues. When there’s lots of yummy desserts and other heavy dishes to chow down on, sometimes I like to prepare a healthier alternative.
It’s nice to have a fresh side to balance everything out, and this Cucumber Greek Salad definitely fits the bill!
This Cucumber Greek Salad is light and refreshing, and full of healthy ingredients. With minimal prep, it makes an easy side dish for any meal!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 103 kcal
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped into 1/4 slices
- 4-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 of a red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Black olives, pitted and sliced (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and dried oregano. Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the top of salad and mix. Taste and adjust spices if need be. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Cucumber Greek Salad dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-31 10:09:50.