The production process is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Crustless Broccoli Quiche.
I adore this crustless broccoli quiche. It’s low carb, super easy to make, which makes it perfect for weeknight dinners, and it’s so delicious. It is one of my favorite options for meatless dinners, and it’s also great as a healthy lunch. Leftovers make an excellent low carb breakfast!
Crustless quiches make a great alternative to traditional quiches, because you get all the flavor and nutrition of the filling without the extra calories, grains and carbs from the crust. Even gluten-free crusts are often high in carbs and not very healthy, so I prefer to avoid them.
- 1 tablespoon butter for pan
- 1 (16 oz package) frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (not fine salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Generously butter a 9-inch pie dish.
- Place the broccoli in a large microwave safe bowl. Add 1/4 cup water. Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring after the first 3 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in the broccoli, the scallions and the cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pie dish. Bake until golden brown and a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Read more please visit : healthyrecipesblogs.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Crustless Broccoli Quiche recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.