Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely yummy Crockpot Low Country Boil recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Crockpot Low Country Boil. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Nothing says summer like a Low Country Boil. It has to be one of the most fun meals to eat. The combo of corn, shrimp, potatoes and sausage are unlike any other.
1.5 lbs small red potatoes (cut in half)
5 cups of water
1 bottle (12 oz) beer (you can also sub in broth)
1/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning
2 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 onion, cut into quarters
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
2 lemons, cut in half
1 lb cooked kielbasa sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 fresh cobs of corn, cut into 3-inch chunks
2 lb fresh, uncooked large shrimp in shells
Optional : Cocktail sauce, fresh lemon slices, Cajun seasoning
- Start by spraying a 6 or 7 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add in water, beer, Old Bay Seasoning, and garlic. Stir until well combined.
- Place potatoes, onion and celery in slow cooker and squeeze lemons over mixture in slow cooker.
- Place lemon halves to slow cooker.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on Low heat setting 4-5 hours.
- Add sausage and corn, cover and cook 2 hours longer.
- Increase heat setting to HIGH and add in your shrimp. Your crockpot will be very full, so do your best to stir a little and squeeze your shrimp in 🙂 Cover and cook 30-40 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Get full directions Crockpot Low Country Boil @ www.familyfreshmeals.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Crockpot Low Country Boil recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn