Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup dishes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup. Please follow the directions well.
- In a skillet melt the butter and then add cauliflower and leeks and cook for 5 min over medium heat.
- Stir in mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in 1 cup of chicken broth, scraping up any brown bits from skillet, then transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining broth.
- Cover and cook until cauliflower is tender (4-6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high)
- Stir in cheddar cheese gradually until melted
- Stir in cream and let sit until heated (5 minutes)
- Season soup with salt and pepper to taste and serve topped with cheese, bacon and green onions
Original Recipes visit: Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup @ recipesthatcrock.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.