Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Crock Pot Italian Mozzarella Chicken Recipe dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Crock Pot Italian Mozzarella Chicken Recipe. Please adhere to the instructions well.
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
¾ t dried oregano
¾ t dried basil
3 cloves garlic, minced
24 oz jar marinara sauce
1½ c mozzarella cheese
8 oz pkg penne pasta, cooked
⅓ c green olives with pimentos, chopped
¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasonings on both sides
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in a lightly greased crock pot
- Sprinkle garlic evenly on top of the chicken breasts and cover with marinara sauce
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, chicken should be cooked through and tender
- Place chicken breasts on a lightly greased baking sheet and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, set aside
- Add your olives and Parmesan cheese to your sauce in your crock pot, stir and heat through
- Place your baking sheet with your chicken in your broiler for 2-3 mins until the cheese is melted and golden (keep a close watch so it doesn’t burn)
- Pour your sauce over your cooked pasta and mix well
- Serve chicken over pasta
Original recipe visit: Crock Pot Italian Mozzarella Chicken @ recipesthatcrock.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Crock Pot Italian Mozzarella Chicken Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-07 06:53:18.