Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on how to make extremely yummy Crispy Vegetable Fritters with Avocado Yogurt Sauce recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Crispy Vegetable Fritters with Avocado Yogurt Sauce. Please adhere to the directions well.
These crispy vegetable fritters are packed with broccoli, carrots, and zucchini. Dip each delicious appetizer fritter into the creamy avocado yogurt sauce.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup broccoli, stems, matchstick-cut (or pre-cut broccoli slaw)
- 1 cup carrots, matchstick-cut
- 1 cup zucchini, matchstick-cut
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, or white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, ground
- 3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, Crisco
Avocado Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 medium-sized avocado, ripen
- 1 teaspoon dill, chopped fresh
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped fresh
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Cook broccoli, carrots and zucchini for 4 minutes; drain.
- Pat broccoli mixture dry with paper towels; roughly chop so that fritter can hold together when formed. Place broccoli mixture and flour in a large bowl; stir to coat.
- Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic salt, chili powder, and onions into the broccoli mixture. Stir in the whisked egg until the broccoli mixture is evenly combined.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Form ¼ cup of the broccoli mixture by hand into a ball.
- Add ball into a pan and flatten slightly with a spatula; cook 3 to 4 fritters at a time. Cook each fritter 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate with a paper towel to soak up the excess oil. Repeat procedure for the rest of the fritters.
Avocado Yogurt Sauce:
- In a blender, combine yogurt, avocado, dill and chives in a small bowl. Serve yogurt mixture with fritters.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Crispy Vegetable Fritters with Avocado Yogurt Sauce recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-03 10:05:39.