The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Crispy Baked Avocado Fries & Chipotle Dipping Sauce.
2 large avocados, sliced
Juice of ½ lime (optional)
Salt & Pepper
¼ cup flour
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees F. Pour 1 tablespoon oil in sheet tray or baking dish; set aside.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on avocado slices to preserve their color while baking (this step is optional). Season with salt, pepper. Dredge in flour then dip in egg and coat in panko breadcrumbs. Be sure the avocado slices are coated very well in the panko.
- Place in a single layer on the greased sheet pan. Drizzle with the remaining oil or spray with cooking spray. This will help the avocado slices crisp in the oven.
- bake for 15 minutes or until the avocados are golden and crispy. If desired, more oil can be drizzle while they are baking for additional crispness.
- Serve with my chipotle dipping sauce (get the recipe here) or with ranch, ketchup, or your favorite dip!
These avocado fries will last in the fridge for up to 24 hours and are excellent when re-heated in the toaster oven.
Original Recipes visit: Crispy Baked Avocado Fries & Chipotle Dipping Sauce @ gimmedelicious.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Crispy Baked Avocado Fries & Chipotle Dipping Sauce dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.