Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings. Please comply with the instructions well.
The apple is the queen of autumn foods and you can make miracles with it. If you share my love for anything made with apples, then this cinnamon-apple-crescent roll fantasy is exactly what you need to try.
I made it for the first time and we were charmed by the taste. The smell of cinnamon and apples is what characterizes this simple dessert that melts in your mouth because it is soaked in apples and their juice.
I believe that a combination with pears or peaches would also be fine, and if everything is served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, mmmmm … Ah-mazing !
- 2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- 1 can (12oz) 7 Up (or Mountain Dew)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the apples, peel and cut into eight equal slices.
- Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles.
- Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla, mix until you get a liquid mixture without lumps and pour over the rolls.
- Pour soda (7up or Mountain Dew) between rolls (but not over) and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, mmmmm … Ah-mazing!
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn