Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Creamy Tomato & Roasted Veg Risotto Recipe (Vegan) recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Creamy Tomato & Roasted Veg Risotto Recipe (Vegan). Please adhere to the instructions well.
Creamy Tomato & Roasted Veg Risotto (Vegan)
A deliciously creamy risotto that is BURSTING with flavour
FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLES
1 tbsp olive oil
300 g cherry tomatoes
2 red peppers
1 large courgette zucchini
A generous pinch of salt and pepper
FOR THE RISOTTO
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large red onion diced
3 garlic cloves minced
225 g risotto rice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
250 ml passata
250 ml vegetable stock
Approx 6 sun-dried tomatoes chopped into small chunks
A small bunch of fresh basil torn
salt and pepper to taste
Optional vegan parmesan or “nooch” to serve
TO ROAST THE VEGETABLES
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F and add the olive oil to a roasting tin.
- Chop the vegetables into small chunks and spread out in the tin, adding the salt and pepper before giving everything a shake to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
TO MAKE THE RISOTTO
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a shallow casserole dish or large frying pan, on a low-medium heat.
- Sauté the onion for a few minutes before adding the minced garlic and cooking for another minute.
- Visit Creamy Tomato & Roasted Veg Risotto (Vegan) @ wallflowerkitchen.com for full instructions.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Creamy Tomato & Roasted Veg Risotto Recipe (Vegan) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.