The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Creamy Potato and Ham Soup.
- Place a Dutch oven or other large pot with a lid over medium heat. Add fat and when melted, add onion, carrot, celery and leeks. Saute for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions start to soften.
- Add garlic, stir and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes, broth and thyme. Bring soup just to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes and carrots are tender – about 30 minutes, depending on how large they are and how vigorous the simmer.
- When vegetables are tender, insert an immersion blender into the soup on one side of the pot and process until creamy. Stir to mix the part you just pureed into the other half of the soup (you can also remove ½ of the soup and process it in a blender or food processor then return it to the pan).
- Add diced ham and kale continue to heat until ham is warm and kale is wilted. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve.
Original Recipes visit: Creamy Potato and Ham Soup @ therealfoodrds.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Creamy Potato and Ham Soup dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.