Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious Creamy Perfection Vegetarian Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Creamy Perfection Vegetarian Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese. Please follow the guidelines well.
Perfect for vegetarians, this ricotta lasagna boasts spinach as well as several kinds of cheese, for a tasty, creamy, and nutritious result that will appeal to the whole family.
3¼ cups ricotta cheese
1½ cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
20 oz thawed chopped spinach, drained
4 ½ cups chunky vegetable pasta sauce (your choice)
1 box uncooked lasagna noodles
2 ½ cups grated Gouda or Swiss cheese (slices may be used)
⅛ tsp. salt
⅛ tsp. pepper
- Prepare a 13 x 9 x 2 lasagna pan by spraying lightly with olive oil.
- Set the pan aside until ready to use.
- Gently blend the ricotta and parmesan cheeses together, adding salt and pepper.
- Now spread 1 cup of pasta sauce in the lasagna pan.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
- Spread 1¼ cups of ricotta mixture on top of noodles in a light layer.
- Get full instructions >> Creamy Perfection Vegetarian Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese @ r4recipe.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Creamy Perfection Vegetarian Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.