Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make very tasty Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice. Please comply with the directions well.
This deliciously creamy chicken and rice is one of the easiest one pot meals you will ever make! Juicy chicken and rice are cooked together in a buttery broth then mixed up with cream and parmesan cheese for a luscious 30 minute one pan dinner!
- 1.5 Pounds Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (3 Teaspoons)
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup long grain white rice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley for serving, Optional
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan along with the Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes until chicken is golden on all sides.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and rice to the pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 17-20 minutes, until rice is completely tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan. Serve immediately topped with parsley if desired.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-05-26 14:05:55.