The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken.
Chicken cooked in creamy garlic lemon sauce is simple and easy to make in one skillet in under 20 minutes!
- 2-3 medium chicken breasts, sliced horizontally
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock (you can also use water if prefered)
- 1 cup light cream or half & half
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, drench in flour until fully coated.
- Heat a large pan to medium/high heat. Place butter and oil. Add chicken breasts and cook 3-5 minutes per side or until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add minced garlic into the same pan and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant Add the stock and simmer for 1 minute, scrapping down the sides of the pan. Add the cream and simmer for 2-3 minute or until creamy (the mixture will thicken as it cooks).
- Return chicken to the pan, and sprinkle with lemon. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh parsley or parmesan if desired. Serve hot.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn