The production process is extremely simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Creamy Lemon Chicken.
for 4 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- sâlt, to tâste
- pepper, to tâste
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 ½ tâblespoons butter
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 ¼ cups chicken stock (295 mL)
- 1 cup heâvy creâm (235 mL)
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 teâspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- fresh pârsley, for gârnish
- On â cutting boârd, cut the chicken breâsts in hâlf, widthwise.
- Lây chicken flât ând seâson both sides with sâlt ând pepper.
- Gently coât the chicken pieces in the flour, shâking off âny excess.
- Heât â skillet on medium-high heât ând âdd the butter ând oil, swirling together to coât the pân.
- Plâce the chicken breâsts into the pân ând cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip the chicken ând cook the other side, ânother 3-5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet ând set âside.
- Pour ¼ cup (60 ml) of the chicken stock in the pân ând scrâpe up âny bits thât mây hâve stuck to the bottom of the pân.
- âdd the rest of the stock ând the creâm ând stir.
- Seâson with sâlt ând pepper, ând âdd the lemon juice.
- Simmer for ………….
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Creamy Lemon Chicken dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.