Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very yummy Creamy Garlic Spinach Ricotta Pizza dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Creamy Garlic Spinach Ricotta Pizza. Please follow the instructions well.
And if that story doesn’t work, eat their leftovers. This pizza is green and green means vegetables and vegetables mean you can eat as much as you want.
Creamy Garlic Spinach Ricotta Pizza
- 1 refrigerated thin pizza crust or my homemade version
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- ½ c. freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 c. fresh spinach, wilted and cooked down
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the pizza crust on a baking stone and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the ricotta, bulbs of the roasted garlic use my directions HERE and half of the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick spray. Add the spinach to the pan and cook down over medium heat. After a few minutes, the spinach should wilt down to 1/6 of the size. Once cooked remove from the heat.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the crust. Add most of the mozzarella cheese, then the wilted spinach and finally the remaining cheeses.
- 6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm.
- Remember how I said I’ve made ALL KINDS of pizza? Well, I wasn’t lying. Here are a few of our favorites!
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Creamy Garlic Spinach Ricotta Pizza recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-04-04 13:44:00.