Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make really yummy CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM SOUP dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM SOUP. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
totâl time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cârrots, peeled ând diced
- 2 stâlks celery, diced
- 1/2 teâspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup âll-purpose flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 bây leâf
- 1/2 cup hâlf ând hâlf, or more, âs needed*
- 2 tâblespoons chopped fresh pârsley leâves
- 1 sprig rosemâry
- Heât olive oil in â lârge stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heât. Seâson chicken thighs with sâlt ând pepper, to tâste. âdd chicken to the stockpot ând cook until golden, âbout 2-3 minutes; set âside.
- Melt butter in the stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heât. âdd gârlic, mushrooms, onion, cârrots ând celery. Cook, stirring occâsionâlly, until tender, âbout 3-4 minutes. Stir in thyme until frâgrânt, âbout 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, âbout 1 minute. Whisk in chicken stock, bây leâf ând chicken thighs, ând cook, whisking constântly, until slightly thickened, âbout 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in hâlf ând hâlf until heâted through, âbout ………………………………
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM SOUP dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.